Wednesday 2021.05.05
Today I couldn't cover many chapters because I was occupied with the urgent task of downloading backups of all my blogs (in xml format), removing the unecessary meta-data, and distilling all the posts into an html file that is readable in my browser. I had to do this after last week's nasty experience of having this entire blog locked and removed by Blogger which accused me of carrying out SPAM activities, which is not true at all.
Thankfully, it is restored to me now.
Well, I did manage to read Isaiah chapters 65 and 66 from J.N.Darby's Translation, along with Psalm 134 (Psalm 135) in the Brenton LXX, and also chapter 43 of the deuterocanonical book of Sirach LXX.
For my New Testament reading, I covered only Hebrews chapter 9 using the King James Version.
Summary:
Isaiah 65:1 - 66:24 JND
Psalm 134(135):1 - 21 LXX
Hebrews 9:1 - 28 KJV
Sirach 43:1 - 33 LXX