17 March 2022

Checkpoint: end of 5th Cycle of New Testament Reading

Wednesday 16Mar2022
Revelation 12:1 - 17 KJV (17 verses)


Thursday 17Mar2022
Nehemiah 8:1 - 13:31 GNB (209 verses)
Revelation 13:1 - 22:21 KJV (193 verses)


Today, 17Mar22, I arrive at the end of my 5th round of reading the New Testament. It is Checkpoint time.

I began this 5th Cycle of New Testament reading at the end of last year, on 29Dec2021, and have taken about two and a half months to finish reading all twenty-seven NT books.

This 5th cycle is a little faster than the 4th Cycle which took me three months, from 27Sep21 to 28Dec21.

I shall be taking a short break from New Testament readings from tomorrow until the end of this month, and will embark on the 6th NT Cycle only on 01Apr22

Meanwhile I will spend the next two weeks reading longer portions from the Old Testament, currently in the middle of my 3rd cycle. I hope to complete this 3rd OT Cycle of reading by the end of May.

You can see my ongoing progress in Bible reading, both Old and New Testament cycles as well as the current books and chapters, in the following links:

I will give you a new heart

OT   7th Cycle.    NT   14th Cycle.    Sun 20Sep2026 Fri 18Sep2026 Ezekiel 11:1 - 17:24 (194 verses) WE...