At last, after a week of reading the Book of Revelation of St John, I reached the end of the New Testament again.
I began reading the New Testament for the Sixth time at the beginning of April. It took me about 2½ months to finish, bringing me to the end of the Sixth Cycle today.
The following is an overview of the completed cycles of my New Testament readings:
- 1st NT Cycle: 14May20 – 08Feb21 (9 months)
- 2nd NT Cycle: 09Feb21 – 28Jun21 (5 months)
- 3rd NT Cycle: 29Jun21 – 26Sep21 (3 months)
- 4th NT Cycle: 27Sep21 – 28Dec21 (3 months)
- 5th NT Cycle: 29Dec21 – 17Mar22 (2½ months)
- 6th NT Cycle: 01Apr22 – 12Jun22 (2½ months)
I have made plans to proceed with the next two cycles of New Testament readings, the 7th (Jul22 – Sep22) followed by the 8th (Oct22 – Dec22), at the beginning of July. However, I have changed my mind and I will embark on the 7th Cycle of NT reading (concurrently with the 4th Cycle of OT) tomorrow. This will give me about two weeks of headstart and avails some room for any unexpected delays along the way.
My ongoing progress in Bible reading, both Old and New Testament cycles as well as the current books and chapters, can be found in the following links: