15 September 2022

Checkpoint: End of 7th Cycle of New Testament readings

Today I have finished reading the last chapter of the Book of Revelation, bringing me to the end of the 7th Cycle of New Testament reading.

I began reading the New Testament for the Seventh time in mid-June and it has taken me about 3 months to complete this round of NT readings.

The following is the history of my New Testament readings:

  • 1st NT Cycle: 14May20 – 08Feb21 (9 months)
  • 2nd NT Cycle: 09Feb21 – 28Jun21 (5 months)
  • 3rd NT Cycle: 29Jun21 – 26Sep21 (3 months)
  • 4th NT Cycle: 27Sep21 – 28Dec21 (3 months)
  • 5th NT Cycle: 29Dec21 – 17Mar22 (2½ months)
  • 6th NT Cycle: 01Apr22 – 12Jun22 (2½ months)
  • 7th NT Cycle: 13Jun22 – 15Sep22 (3 months)

I will begin the 8th Cycle of NT readings in about two weeks' time (Oct22 – Dec22).

My ongoing progress in Bible reading, both Old and New Testament cycles as well as the current books and chapters, can be found in the following links:

I will give you a new heart

OT   7th Cycle.    NT   14th Cycle.    Sun 20Sep2026 Fri 18Sep2026 Ezekiel 11:1 - 17:24 (194 verses) WE...