Tuesday 20Dec2022
Today I have reached the end of my Eighth Cycle of New Testament reading.
I began this round of NT readings at the beginning of October, taking me about 2¾ months to finish it.
The following is the history of my New Testament readings:
- 1st NT Cycle: 14May20 – 08Feb21 (9 months)
- 2nd NT Cycle: 09Feb21 – 28Jun21 (5 months)
- 3rd NT Cycle: 29Jun21 – 26Sep21 (3 months)
- 4th NT Cycle: 27Sep21 – 28Dec21 (3 months)
- 5th NT Cycle: 29Dec21 – 17Mar22 (2½ months)
- 6th NT Cycle: 01Apr22 – 12Jun22 (2½ months)
- 7th NT Cycle: 13Jun22 – 15Sep22 (3 months)
- 8th NT Cycle: 01Oct22 – 20Dec22 (2¾ months)
I will begin the 9th Cycle of NT readings when the new year begins.
This time, I will read smaller portions each day. Instead of covering 88 verses a day, I wll read only about 44 verses. This means I will take half a year to finish my next round of NT readings instead of the usual three months.
My ongoing progress in Bible reading, both Old and New Testament cycles as well as the current books and chapters, can be found in the following links —